You know them, you love them, but some of your weed-smoking pals aren’t the best partners for movie time.
Daniel Jones is a freelance writer primarily focusing on lifestyle for The Cannabist. An Austin-based journalist, he has published extensively in Boomer magazine and the Village News, both in the Richmond, Virginia, area.
Recent posts by Daniel Jones
Haunted houses are downright nightmarish these days. Here are some worst-case scenarios to dissuade you from getting high before you visit one.
This Halloween, one-up your friends and show up to the party decked out in one of these weed-centric costumes that aren’t at all tacky or over-the-top.
A bong rip would help you relax, you think. Yet the angel on your shoulder tells you: Smoke later, after your date ends. Listen to the angel
There are lots of sticky life situations that necessitate bringing out a secret weapon: marijuana. Our life hacker and weed advice guru walks you through.
While weed certainly makes some awkward situations tolerable, there are just as many – if not more – instances where it complicates them.
Here are 10 marijuana-friendly mainstream brands that are an essential part of being a stoner, from munchies to odor control.
Successful, highly effective people practice these seven habits (and others), and many of them just happen to smoke weed.
Now that marijuana is mainstream in much of America, is it a good time to toke up with your parents? Here are some reasons to reconsider that idea.
Some people have the resourcefulness of a Boy Scout when it comes to smoking weed. Here are 10 life hacks that can be administered to save any stoner’s day.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Munchies, meet Thin Mints: Girl Scouts will now allow cookie sales outside Colorado pot shops
- 2Netflix cancels marijuana sitcom "Disjointed"
- 3Non-U.S. citizens advised to stay away from jobs in Colorado marijuana industry
- 4Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner ends marijuana blockade for some DOJ jobs
- 5Federal appeals court hears hemp industry lawsuit challenging DEA's position on CBD
- 1Global ganja: Cannabis policies rapidly evolving
- 2Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana
- 3Our top 10 infused recipes, from pot brownies to dank drinks
- 4What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 5The devastating American opioid crisis… of 1908