Regina Nelson, a marijuana scholar and activist based out of Boulder, Colorado, was arrested for marijuana possession in Oklahoma.
Lindsey Bartlett is the digital strategist and social media producer at The Cannabist. A Colorado native, she has written on the marijuana beat for 5 years. Her contributions to publications include Leafly, Westword, 303 Magazine, and her photos have been featured in Vanity Fair and High Times. She started at The Denver Post as social media producer in April of 2017, and took over digital strategy for The Cannabist in February of 2018.
Recent posts by Lindsey Bartlett
Girl Scouts of Colorado now treats marijuana dispensaries like any other business in considering cookie sales sites, a spokesperson says.
Netflix is shopping the series around, Deadline reports, so Disjointed may be fired again up by another studio.
Candles aren’t the only things getting lit this Valentine’s Day.
“I want people to understand that you don’t have to get blottoed, you can just get a little, nice buzz to take the edge off,” the comedian said.
Utopia All Natural Wellness Spa and Lounge submitted its application for a Denver social marijuana use license this week — with a little help from a powerful Colorado law firm.
Pax vaporizers brand has developed one of the most high-tech vapes on the market. The Pax Era vape pen has its own app and prefilled pods for weed concentrates.
Two new incognito vaporizers make for a good rip in a rush, but feel like a female product seen through the male gaze.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Will Massachusetts be the first state to allow social marijuana use?
- 2New Jersey lawmakers opposed to marijuana legalization propose decriminalizing small amounts instead
- 3Michigan releases symbol to label medical marijuana products
- 4Jim Bridwell, legendary hippie rock climber, dies at 73
- 5Colorado marijuana activist arrested in Oklahoma for felony possession with intent to distribute