The allure of foodie fandom propelled Jaime Lewis’ early career as a professional chef, but a chance encounter inspired a new calling and her edibles company Mountain Medicine.
Recent posts by Linnea Covington
Holly Alberti, the well-traveled founder of Healthy Headie Lifestyle private cannabis shopping parties, shares her secrets for eating well on the cheap.
For Nikolai Alfieri, an Oregon-based cannabis extracts consultant, healthy food and weed have allowed him to mend his body and mind, and grow stronger.
An interview with Julie Berliner, a chef who launched Sweet Grass Kitchen, a Colorado marijuana edibles business, in 2009.
Together, cannabis and hot sauce have fueled plenty of creative cooking sessions and have even inspired a dish Dan Anglin makes for his whole family
Om Edibles and Whoopi & Maya co-founder Maya Elisabeth revels in the deeper appreciation of food that comes after consuming cannabis.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Munchies, meet Thin Mints: Girl Scouts will now allow cookie sales outside Colorado pot shops
- 2Netflix cancels marijuana sitcom "Disjointed"
- 3Non-U.S. citizens advised to stay away from jobs in Colorado marijuana industry
- 4Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner ends marijuana blockade for some DOJ jobs
- 5Federal appeals court hears hemp industry lawsuit challenging DEA's position on CBD
- 1Where is weed legal? Map of U.S. marijuana laws by state
- 2Ask The Cannabist: How do I calculate THC for making homemade edibles using BHO?
- 3How to make cannabutter in 7 steps
- 4Cannabis philanthropy helps heal Drug War wounds
- 5How to make cannabis oil for homemade weed edibles: Cooking tips and tricks