This week we have collected our favorite photos taken at Marijuana Business Conference & Expo (#MJBizCon) in Las Vegas. The Vegas junket is notorious in the cannabis industry for being great for networking, having a few drinks and sleeping very little. Some even skip the conference goings-on and make the trip just for the parties. So without further ado, check out the canna-celebrities, the canna-products and don’t forget the canna-bonus shot of Miss Miley.
We want to see your weed photos: To submit your Instagram weed pics to the mix, make sure your photos are public and tag @cannabistcurator or use #WeekInWeed. We are not liable if you get in trouble at work because you’re posting weed pictures online. So post responsibly, friends, and we’ll see you again soon.
November 18, 2015
1. It’s like “Grease” meets the cannabis industry.
2. Some took the advice fairly seriously.
It's funny that #TheDonald hates cannabis so much, because we loved smoking it in his hotel. Thanks to #lasvegasreleaf for the great product! #smokentrump #puffpassandpaint #art #denver #colorado #tourism #travel #vacation #marijuana #cannabis #CannabisCommunity #HighLife #PotheadSociety #HighSociety #GirlsWhoSmoke #WomenofWeed #HighTimes #weedstagram #instaweed #WeShouldSmoke #coloradocannabistours #mjbizcon #womengrow
3. Others ate their way through Vegas.
4. Julian Marley, post interview.
5. Post-conference “decompression” time.
6. Not your mama’s photo booth.
7. But this IS your mama’s Willie Nelson.
8. L-R: Farmer Tom Lauerman, cannabis activist, with Jeff Mizanskey, whose life sentence for marijuana was commuted this year.
9. Blue City Diesel…in a can.
12. On my wishlist.
13. #WCW, indeed.
14. Until next time.
Bonus! Couldn’t leave out this shot of Miley smoking … an empty bowl?