Sleek or worn down, these medical cannabis lounges are some examples of San Francisco’s know-how when it comes to the social use of cannabis.
Recent posts by Ed Murrieta
As other states grapple with public pot use, vapor lounges in San Francisco are examples of how social cannabis consumption works at California dispensaries.
An 1865 San Francisco newspaper report of author Mark Twain’s ‘Hasheesh mania’ recalls high times not unlike today. Exactly 150 years later, well-appointed dispensaries and a vast array of concentrates have given new meaning to the Gold Rush.
It’s go time this week for proposed California medical marijuana laws as Gov. Jerry Brown’s “remix” is part of a session-closing play for the Legislature.
RED OAK, Iowa — Police in southwestern Iowa have arrested a 10-year-old boy and the boy’s mother after officers say the boy tried to sell marijuana to a classmate. Shenandoah radio station KMA-AM reports that officers were called Monday to an elementary school in Red Oak, leading officers to search…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Global ganja: Cannabis policies rapidly evolving
- 2CBD research is going to the dogs in quest to help pets
- 3Best vape pens: Reviews of 12 portable vaporizers that stand out
- 4Cannabis philanthropy helps heal Drug War wounds
- 5“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview