Sleek or worn down, these medical cannabis lounges are some examples of San Francisco’s know-how when it comes to the social use of cannabis.
Recent posts by Ed Murrieta
As other states grapple with public pot use, vapor lounges in San Francisco are examples of how social cannabis consumption works at California dispensaries.
An 1865 San Francisco newspaper report of author Mark Twain’s ‘Hasheesh mania’ recalls high times not unlike today. Exactly 150 years later, well-appointed dispensaries and a vast array of concentrates have given new meaning to the Gold Rush.
It’s go time this week for proposed California medical marijuana laws as Gov. Jerry Brown’s “remix” is part of a session-closing play for the Legislature.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Colorado congressmen butt heads on spending bill amendment to protect state-legal marijuana
- 2What Trump said about marijuana enforcement while campaigning in Colorado
- 3Recreational marijuana legalization bill introduced in Kentucky by GOP senator
- 4Colorado's first big illegal grow raids of 2018: hundreds of plants seized
- 5Once weed-friendly California county bans marijuana
- 1Top 20 stoner movies that will keep you couch-locked
- 2Ask The Cannabist: How do I calculate THC for making homemade edibles using BHO?
- 3Global ganja: Cannabis policies rapidly evolving
- 4Our top 10 infused recipes, from pot brownies to dank drinks
- 5Will Canada be able to fully legalize and regulate marijuana by July?