Note: This is also the right place to make suggestions or ask questions about the Cannabist Shop merchandise!
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Marijuana in the age of Trump, Part 2: The Cannabist talked with several law and drug policy experts, industry observers and state officials about what changes in federal enforcement could look like — from the threat of raids on cannabis businesses and seizure of state-collected pot taxes to court issues and the ways Colorado regulations have developed.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Colorado House votes to bar cops from helping with federal marijuana crackdown
- 2What's going on with getting recreational marijuana off the ground in Massachusetts?
- 3In aftermath of weed party raid, Philly mayor says Pennsylvania should legalize marijuana
- 4New studies shine light on cannabis consumers' spending habits
- 5Cops raid "Philly Smoke Session" party, 22 arrested
- 1How to make cannabutter in 7 steps
- 2Concentrates 101: How to consume them — dabbing, vaping and more
- 3High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate
- 4How to make canna-oil: Tips and tricks from Kitchen Kush
- 5Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry