Note: This is also the right place to make suggestions or ask questions about the Cannabist Shop merchandise!
For the first time I can remember (insert memory joke here), I’ve felt like I’m too busy to get high lately. As a daily toker for years, this makes frighteningly little sense. I point to examples of high-functioning peers all the time when confronted by the “Pot makes ya dumb!” crowd, yet here I find myself apprehensive to indulge.
When certain medicines are placed under the tongue, they work faster and oftentimes better than other methods of ingestion — such as swallowing a pill. Now that 175 million Americans (more than half of the American population) have access to medical marijuana, the number of ways to consume cannabis have…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Cannabist 2016 Gift Guide: 20 ideas for every enthusiast on your list
- 2This high-ranking Arizona attorney is rooting for feds to end marijuana legalization 'charade'
- 3Scotts Miracle-Gro charges ahead in hydroponics, takes control of Boulder's AeroGrow
- 4Is legal weed flattening beer sales?
- 5Canada's biggest cannabis company just made $321M acquisition
- 1Study: States with medical marijuana have lower prescription drug use
- 2Definitive guide to marijuana on the 2016 ballot: Recreational & medical initiatives
- 3Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players
- 4Stop what you’re doing: This map shows how many people are getting high near you
- 5Ohio will prescribe pot for PTSD: State’s full list of MMJ-qualifying conditions