Note: This is also the right place to make suggestions or ask questions about the Cannabist Shop merchandise!
When certain medicines are placed under the tongue, they work faster and oftentimes better than other methods of ingestion — such as swallowing a pill. Now that 175 million Americans (more than half of the American population) have access to medical marijuana, the number of ways to consume cannabis have…
The idea for a smoky sweet potato soup came to me last night. Dining out at a Portland restaurant, I sampled a side that was an acorn squash puree with some chunks of bacon, and it was wonderful. It’s unseasonably cold here and soup is on my radar. Bacon and sweet potato? Yes, most definitely a happy marriage.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1How one of America’s most visible Fortune 1000 giants quietly snuck into the cannabis industry
- 2Bob Marley's youngest son opens Stony Hill, his own Jamaica-inspired marijuana shop
- 314 Chinese nationals arrested as authorities seize 9,700 pounds of illegal marijuana in Colorado county
- 4Update: 2 more sought in kidnapping of 4 brothers held captive at California marijuana farm
- 5Stay out of our yard: Washington marijuana shop opens less than a mile from Idaho border
- 1Definitive guide to marijuana on the 2016 ballot: Recreational & medical initiatives
- 2Driving high: Legal limits have no scientific basis
- 3How to make canna-oil: Tips and tricks from Kitchen Kush
- 4How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles
- 5Why are people going to the emergency room for weed?