I just love a stuffed baked potato. It’s a simple, cheap meal that makes a great lunch or dinner. With a simple salad or some sliced, ripe tomatoes, this is a fun way to get your high on.
America’s best cannabutter recipe: How to make cannabutter in 7 steps
Watch The Cannabist Show. Follow The Cannabist on Twitter and Facebook
These potatoes can be more complex, with chicken or sliced leftover steak, but for me, bacon, scallion and cheese is potato nirvana. I think you’ll like it too. I decided to medicate the potato filling, then top and bake. Vary the cheese, omit the bacon, just stuff that sucker with your favorite fridge findings. You almost can’t go wrong.
I made this butter with the marijuana strain called G13. Holy cow.
G13 is a powerful strain that is indica dominant. I have actually been trying to find it for a few months now. It is right up my alley, euphoric and I sleep like a baby. My stress just melted away, and I have been totally enjoying this high. I made a big batch of butter and baked a caramel apple cake that rocked. I am going to make some baked canna apples next; Perhaps I will share that in my next Video Recipe. Stay tuned people.
Canna-stuffed baked potatoes
2 large potatoes, baked
2-3 tablespoons canna-butter
4 strips bacon
1 bunch scallion, cut in one-inch pieces
½ cup cheddar, shredded
Heat oven to 340
1. Place the potatoes on your work surface and cut in half horizontally.
2. Scoop out the filling, and mash with the canna-butter. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a skillet, cook the bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels and chop. Add the scallions to the same pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, until just tender.
4. Top the potato halves with the bacon and scallion. Sprinkle with the cheese.
5. Bake until the cheese is melted. Serve with a dollop of sour cream. Yummy.
More Kitchen Kush: What else do you feel like making? We’ve got the recipes sorted,
appetizers || entrees || desserts