I just love a stuffed baked potato. It’s a simple, cheap meal that makes a great lunch or dinner. With a simple salad or some sliced, ripe tomatoes, this is a fun way to get your high on.
These potatoes can be more complex, with chicken or sliced leftover steak, but for me, bacon, scallion and cheese is potato nirvana. I think you’ll like it too. I decided to medicate the potato filling, then top and bake. Vary the cheese, omit the bacon, just stuff that sucker with your favorite fridge findings. You almost can’t go wrong.
I made this butter with the marijuana strain called G13. Holy cow.
G13 is a powerful strain that is indica dominant. I have actually been trying to find it for a few months now. It is right up my alley, euphoric and I sleep like a baby. My stress just melted away, and I have been totally enjoying this high. I made a big batch of butter and baked a caramel apple cake that rocked. I am going to make some baked canna apples next; Perhaps I will share that in my next Video Recipe. Stay tuned people.
Canna-stuffed baked potatoes
2 large potatoes, baked
2-3 tablespoons canna-butter
4 strips bacon
1 bunch scallion, cut in one-inch pieces
½ cup cheddar, shredded
Heat oven to 340
1. Place the potatoes on your work surface and cut in half horizontally.
2. Scoop out the filling, and mash with the canna-butter. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a skillet, cook the bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels and chop. Add the scallions to the same pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, until just tender.
4. Top the potato halves with the bacon and scallion. Sprinkle with the cheese.
5. Bake until the cheese is melted. Serve with a dollop of sour cream. Yummy.