Four of the 22 legal Washington pot stores that were tested in an initial round of sting operations this month failed by selling to minors.
A Nebraska woman who testified that her home was a temple for religious use of marijuana has been convicted of four drug charges.
“Rolling Papers,” Mitch Dickman’s documentary about the dawn of legal marijuana in Colorado and The Denver Post’s coverage of the related cultural and business developments during the first year, has landed a worldwide distributor.
Review of marijuana strain The White: If The White is dinner, the beginning of your high is a flashy amuse bouche that elicits a few “oohs” and “ahhs.” When the second course drops, be ready for a more happy, sedating high.
As I walked out of LoDo Massage’s economical RiNo studio near downtown Denver I felt centered and straightened, corrected and focused. The marijuana-infused body tuneup I’d just received was like nothing I’d ever experienced.
Deviled eggs are dipped in whole-wheat crumbs and cannabutter, then fried up. The garnish of scallion and bacon can soak up whatever cannabutter was not absorbed by the breadcrumbs.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
Staff picks: Elsewhere on the Web
- Fine art: Denver exhibits honor cannabis revolution
- Oregon man burned in blast making hash oil sues butane businesses
- Cannabist Show: He promotes organic weed; He just won four Cannabis Cups
- Video recipe: This bodacious canna-banana smoothie will rev you up
- Teacher did what? Arrest in Louisiana after students given pot brownies
The Cannabist on Twitter
- 'Bold' Ireland votes to legalize gay marriage in landslide May. 24, 2015
- Tuskegee Airman, sports pioneer John Mosley, a Denver native, dies May. 24, 2015
- Congress' familiar path: short-term solutions May. 24, 2015
- Rockies lose to Giants in first game of doubleheader; Lyles hurts toe May. 24, 2015
- The Latest on flooding: Highway closures across Oklahoma May. 24, 2015
- Year-old Thai coup imposes superficial calm but little else May. 24, 2015
- Ohio patrolman acquitted in 2 deaths amid 137-shot barrage May. 24, 2015
- The Latest in Cleveland: Multiple arrests during protests May. 24, 2015
- Rockies starter Jordan Lyles leaves game with sprained left toe May. 24, 2015
- Denver Memorial Day ceremony honor's America's fallen May. 24, 2015