Thanksgiving is a holiday of trying. Despite its conflicted genocidal history and notoriously boring food, it’s also one of the few American traditions in which families come together, cook a feast and attempt to bite their tongues long enough to let the turkey’s tryptophan kick in. Music and marijuana are…
Fumbling across his Dell keyboard late one night back in the early aughts, Ian Gassman thwacked out the opening sentence to his first-ever music feature. It was mostly gibberish. Read more of Ian's latest jabber on The Cannabist, via Twitter, or through his Facebook feed (which is a living shrine to fan-made music videos off Youtube).
Recent posts by Ian Gassman
Elevate your listening experience with our new music column, SmokeSongs. Each month we’ll feature albums and a curated playlist that pair perfectly with the season — and your strain of choice.
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Researchers examine effects of dabbing on driving ability
- 2How potent is today's cannabis? Here's what the latest research has revealed
- 3Cannabis investors form 'blank check' company, file for $50M IPO
- 4"We don't want you here": Amsterdam, Europe's weed capital, pushes back on overtourism
- 5Colorado town's 25-month cannabis sales streak comes to an end