Soon we may see nearly 25 percent of Americans living in a state with access to legal cannabis. But when will professional athletes get the same access?
Retired NFL player. Proud father and loving husband. On a mission to get the NFL to accept cannabinoids as a viable option for pain management.
- Twitter: @MrEugeneMonroe
Recent posts by Eugene Monroe
Cannabist op-ed: ‘It fascinates me that in a league predicated on intelligence, supreme toughness and swagger that fear and denial in health care are perpetuated,’ former NFL player Eugene Monroe writes
Recently retired NFL player Eugene Monroe pens his first column for The Cannabist: “My football family needs help. I’m proud to fight for that help.”
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Researchers examine effects of dabbing on driving ability
- 2How potent is today's cannabis? Here's what the latest research has revealed
- 3"We don't want you here": Amsterdam, Europe's weed capital, pushes back on overtourism
- 4Colorado town's 25-month cannabis sales streak comes to an end
- 5Cannabis investors form 'blank check' company, file for $50M IPO
- 1Will Canada be able to fully legalize and regulate marijuana by July?
- 2Ask The Cannabist: How do I calculate THC for making homemade edibles using BHO?
- 3CBD research is going to the dogs in quest to help pets
- 4High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate
- 5Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know