Soon we may see nearly 25 percent of Americans living in a state with access to legal cannabis. But when will professional athletes get the same access?
Retired NFL player. Proud father and loving husband. On a mission to get the NFL to accept cannabinoids as a viable option for pain management.
- Twitter: @MrEugeneMonroe
Recent posts by Eugene Monroe
Cannabist op-ed: ‘It fascinates me that in a league predicated on intelligence, supreme toughness and swagger that fear and denial in health care are perpetuated,’ former NFL player Eugene Monroe writes
Recently retired NFL player Eugene Monroe pens his first column for The Cannabist: “My football family needs help. I’m proud to fight for that help.”
Colorado Rep. Jared Polis talks with The Cannabist about marijuana policy, states’ rights and why AG Jeff Sessions needs to ‘get with the times.’ SEE THE FULL INTERVIEW
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Here's how Jeff Sessions has disrupted marijuana industry with words alone
- 2"The DEA has lost its moral authority": Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 3Denver cannabis church's debut doesn't go exactly as planned
- 4Colorado PTSD marijuana bill advances to House vote, gains amendments focused on children
- 5Cannabist Show 4/20 Special: Charitable cannabis companies and the quest for clean cultivation
- 1“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 2Ask The Cannabist: How do I dose my homemade edibles with BHO?
- 3Cannabis philanthropy helps heal Drug War wounds
- 4What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 5How to calculate THC dosage in recipes for marijuana edibles