Soon we may see nearly 25 percent of Americans living in a state with access to legal cannabis. But when will professional athletes get the same access?
Retired NFL player. Proud father and loving husband. On a mission to get the NFL to accept cannabinoids as a viable option for pain management.
- Twitter: @MrEugeneMonroe
Recent posts by Eugene Monroe
Cannabist op-ed: ‘It fascinates me that in a league predicated on intelligence, supreme toughness and swagger that fear and denial in health care are perpetuated,’ former NFL player Eugene Monroe writes
Recently retired NFL player Eugene Monroe pens his first column for The Cannabist: “My football family needs help. I’m proud to fight for that help.”
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Will Massachusetts be the first state to allow social marijuana use?
- 2New Jersey lawmakers opposed to marijuana legalization propose decriminalizing small amounts instead
- 3Michigan releases symbol to label medical marijuana products
- 4Jim Bridwell, legendary hippie rock climber, dies at 73
- 5Fruity Pebbles marijuana edibles land Conn. college students in jail
- 1Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 2Dabbing essentials: the best dab rigs and gear
- 3Gorilla Glue lawsuit: Cannabis biz stuck in the middle of branding battle over strain name
- 4“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 5Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry