This past week Rihanna celebrated her birthday with a straightforward drawing — one that we can only guess depicts her ideal festivities. There is more hash than I know what to do with in this post, as well as some cannabis-infused salve to try on all those aches and pains. And this time we’re wrapping it all up in shiny gold paper. Enjoy!
We want to see your weed photos
To submit your Instagram weed pics to the mix, make sure your photos are public and tag @cannabistcurator or use #WeekInWeed. We are not liable if you get in trouble at work because you’re uploading pictures of weed online. So post responsibly, friends, and we will see you again next week.
Feb. 24, 2015
1. Perhaps the dreamiest photograph of marijuana I have ever seen.
2. What do you know about Shine Papers?
3. Macro shots are king.
4. Just three weeks left.
5. Hello, nurse!
#MaryJanesMedicinals Pain Relief Salve- The topical application of cannabis has been shown to be very effective for pain management, healing of injuries, and relaxation so pick up some today at @karmaceuticals_official ・・・ 400mg THC, 36mg CBD, 48mg CBN infused salve. Apply directly to affected areas. #cannabis #skin #care #THC #CBD #CBN #salve #topical #pain #relief #natural #medical #marijuana #medicine #denver #colorado #420 #303 #cannabiscommunity #green #heal #health
6. Hey Rihanna, looks like we celebrated Feb. 20 in a similar fashion.
7. How does one get that clean?
8. But what does it taste like?
9. When you can’t pick just one…
10. I’d smoke this with me, myself and I.
11. It’s Girl Scout Cookie season again. (And here’s our strain review for GSC.)
12. For some more covert action, try this.
13. Put this in your pipe!
14. “There is no salt left in my hash” … well, OK.
15. Grimace OG sporting the purps all day.