If you’ve got money (or a cheap vape) burning a hole in your pocket, the IQ is a truly unique device that’s got a lot to offer any cannabis user.
Chris is a seasoned consumer electronics expert, reviewing everything — from smartphones to cameras — to an absurd depth. A New England native, Chris has a close eye on East Coast politics.
- Twitter: @CannabisBot
Recent posts by Chris Thomas
The Titanium Grasshopper vaporizer has grabbed attention over its powerful heating element and discreet, pen-like design. Does it live up to the hype?
The Dr. Dabber Aurora vape pen for load-your-own waxes and oils offers no-hassle use, but needs a little engineering TLC.
The Vapium Summit Plus definitely places function over form to appeal to those who don’t want a lot to fuss over.
Should either state’s voters pass their measures, they would be the first on the East Coast to allow the sale of recreational cannabis.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Will Massachusetts be the first state to allow social marijuana use?
- 2New Jersey lawmakers opposed to marijuana legalization propose decriminalizing small amounts instead
- 3Colorado marijuana activist arrested in Oklahoma for felony possession with intent to distribute
- 4Michigan releases symbol to label medical marijuana products
- 5Jim Bridwell, legendary hippie rock climber, dies at 73
- 1Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana
- 2Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry
- 3Where is weed legal? Map of U.S. marijuana laws by state
- 4Dabbing essentials: the best dab rigs and gear
- 5Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know