If you’ve got money (or a cheap vape) burning a hole in your pocket, the IQ is a truly unique device that’s got a lot to offer any cannabis user.
Chris is a seasoned consumer electronics expert, reviewing everything — from smartphones to cameras — to an absurd depth. A New England native, Chris has a close eye on East Coast politics.
- Twitter: @CannabisBot
Recent posts by Chris Thomas
The Titanium Grasshopper vaporizer has grabbed attention over its powerful heating element and discreet, pen-like design. Does it live up to the hype?
The Dr. Dabber Aurora vape pen for load-your-own waxes and oils offers no-hassle use, but needs a little engineering TLC.
The Vapium Summit Plus definitely places function over form to appeal to those who don’t want a lot to fuss over.
Should either state’s voters pass their measures, they would be the first on the East Coast to allow the sale of recreational cannabis.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Trial begins for advocates suing Sessions and the DEA over marijuana's Schedule I status
- 2Molson Coors calls legal marijuana a "risk factor" for its beer business
- 3Munchies, meet Thin Mints: Girl Scouts will now allow cookie sales outside Colorado pot shops
- 4Netflix cancels marijuana sitcom "Disjointed"
- 5Marijuana causes less brain damage than alcohol, CU study finds
- 1How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles
- 2Will Canada be able to fully legalize and regulate marijuana by July?
- 3What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 4“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 5Where is weed legal? Map of U.S. marijuana laws by state