One of the first female celebrities I ever heard talking openly about cannabis was Margaret Cho. Cho is an activist in several communities, a headstrong force to be reckoned with. She is a feminist in every sense of the word. This week Cho attended Denver-based Puff Pass & Paint to get stoned and create some art — and we have the picture to prove it!
Of course, we also have the rest of our specially curated gallery, with 14 more intriguing posts from the cannabis community. Take a look-see, you won’t be disappointed.
We want to see your weed photos: To submit your Instagram weed pics to the mix, make sure your photos are public and tag @cannabistcurator or use #WeekInWeed. We are not liable if you get in trouble at work because you’re posting weed pictures online. So post responsibly, friends, and we’ll see you again soon.
October 1, 2015
1. Now that we have that out of the way…
2. Good morning, cannabis community.
3. Had your morning tea?
4. Make some (Marc Emery themed) art.
5. Take in some art.
6. Speaking of art, here is Margaret Cho getting high at a 420-friendly painting class.
7. Medicated honey? Yessir!
8. It happens a lot in Denver.
9. Tasty buds.
10. Gummy power!
11. Just stunning.
12. I feel your pain — where do they all go?
13. Purple Kush for sure.
14. For when you really need people to know you smoke pot.
15. Blue vibes.