Congrats to Seattle Hempfest and those who braved the rain the first day of the annual festival celebrating legalization in the Pacific Northwest. Event-goers were not deterred and finished the weekend off strong. Tommy Chong was there holding babies for photos, it was epic.
This week, we also have a before-and-after shot of Mykayla Comstock, whose family turned to cannabis in her fight against cancer. We’ve got a replacement for mistletoe for all you marijuana-minded party hosts. And to mix up our celebrity sighting this week, we are playing a “Where’s Waldo” of sorts: “Where’s Wiz?”
Which shot is your favorite? Show me what I should have included in the comments below!
We want to see your weed photos: To submit your Instagram weed pics to the mix, make sure your photos are public and tag @cannabistcurator or use #WeekInWeed. We are not liable if you get in trouble at work because you’re posting weed pictures online. So post responsibly, friends, and we’ll see you again soon.
August 17, 2015
1. Pinkleberry sunset.
2. Who’s got a light?
3. Cannabis Sizurp is a real thing.
5. Life magazine in 1969: “Should it be legalized?”
6. One of the faces of the cancer fight: Mykalya Comstock.
7. Like mistletoe, only non-toxic.
8. Lots of hash, also non-toxic.
9. Dabs of Wrecking Ball, anyone?
10. You found The Wiz, smoking with a flowery crown atop his head. (Or is that popcorn?)
11. Highlight on Blackberry Skywalker.
12. Peach and blue, just me and you.
13. My favorite lucky charm.
14. Smoke? No, I don’t smell any smoke.
15. Until next year, Seattle Hempfest.