Question: I’m a recipient of a quarter-ounce of weed given to me by a friend. I’d like to use it for cooking and I’m encouraged by the recipes on this site. However, I can’t find a way to convert what I have into practical use. Can you help?
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Here's how Jeff Sessions has disrupted marijuana industry with words alone
- 2"The DEA has lost its moral authority": Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 3Denver cannabis church's debut doesn't go exactly as planned
- 4Colorado PTSD marijuana bill advances to House vote, gains amendments focused on children
- 5Cannabist Show 4/20 Special: Charitable cannabis companies and the quest for clean cultivation
- 1‘Something’s going to have to give’: An untenable conflict between feds, legalized states
- 2Concentrates 101: What’s on the market, from kief and CO2 oil to BHO
- 3Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 4How to make cannabutter in 7 steps
- 5Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know