Question: I’m a recipient of a quarter-ounce of weed given to me by a friend. I’d like to use it for cooking and I’m encouraged by the recipes on this site. However, I can’t find a way to convert what I have into practical use. Can you help?
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for cannabis-infused warm spinach salad with bacon. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for a cannabis-infused tuna poke bowl. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for cannabis-infused chocolate pudding. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1American Legion calls on Trump to take cannabis off Schedule I to help vets
- 2Aussie woman imprisoned in Bali for 9 years for weed smuggling returning home
- 3Denver 4/20 rally organizers receive 3-year ban
- 4Michigan OKs recreational marijuana ballot petition, opposition group emerges
- 5What Nevada medical marijuana businesses have to do to be legal to start recreational sales
- 1How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles
- 2“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 3Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana
- 4How to calculate THC dosage in recipes for marijuana edibles
- 5Concentrates 101: What’s on the market, from kief and CO2 oil to BHO