Question: I’m a recipient of a quarter-ounce of weed given to me by a friend. I’d like to use it for cooking and I’m encouraged by the recipes on this site. However, I can’t find a way to convert what I have into practical use. Can you help?
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for cannabis-infused chocolate pudding. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Anyone who has heard five minutes of hack comedy about being high has heard the old adage about not shopping whilst stoned. Speaking as someone who loathes every part of the consumer experience, from an abundance of mediocre products competing for attention to the malaise of strangers going through the…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Cop who killed Philando Castile repeatedly blamed smell of marijuana for his fear of driver, newly-released transcript shows
- 2Study: States with legalized marijuana see increase in car crash claims
- 3Nevada regulators have cunning plan to keep July 1 recreational marijuana sales on track
- 4A plea from Texas to Willie Nelson: Your influence is needed in fight to legalize weed
- 5Studies offer conflicting conclusions on marijuana legalization's role in car crashes, fatalities
- 1Dabbing essentials: the best dab rigs and gear
- 2Why are people going to the emergency room for weed?
- 3‘Something’s going to have to give’: An untenable conflict between feds, legalized states
- 4How to make canna-oil: Tips and tricks from Kitchen Kush
- 5“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview