Landlords are lobbying provincial governments for legislation that would ban marijuana use in rental units or allow them to add restrictions to lease agreements.
Trial begins for advocates suing Sessions and the DEA over marijuana’s Schedule I status
Molson Coors calls legal marijuana a “risk factor” for its beer business
Bill creating Colorado marijuana delivery pilot program rolls forward
Marijuana’s 4/20 holiday tied to rise in fatal car crashes
Netflix cancels marijuana sitcom “Disjointed”
PHOTOS: Hindu holy men smoke marijuana at Nepal’s Shivaratri festival
Cannabis at the Olympics? Gold medalist and advocate Ross Rebagliati on CBD’s future in international sport
Chelsea Handler announces her own marijuana brand on Instagram
One month after Sessions marijuana memo, where do U.S. attorneys stand on legal weed?
Can cannabis help with weight management?
What the cannabis genome map means for future of the marijuana industry
Marijuana concentrates 101: Shatter/BHO, rosin, kief and more
Strawberries dipped and decadent with canna-chocolate (recipe)
Taking pot brownies to the next level (recipe with video)
Kitchen Kush: 3-layer red velvet cake, just because (recipe)
How to make cannabutter and cannabis oil concoctions: the ultimate guide with tons of tasty weed recipes
Girl Scout Cookies (marijuana review)
Moby Dick (marijuana review)
Red Headed Stranger #14 (marijuana review)
The Cannabist People’s Choice Awards 2017 results: Consumables
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Munchies, meet Thin Mints: Girl Scouts will now allow cookie sales outside Colorado pot shops
- 2Netflix cancels marijuana sitcom "Disjointed"
- 3Non-U.S. citizens advised to stay away from jobs in Colorado marijuana industry
- 4Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner ends marijuana blockade for some DOJ jobs
- 5Federal appeals court hears hemp industry lawsuit challenging DEA's position on CBD
- 1Marijuana concentrates 101: Shatter/BHO, rosin, kief and more
- 2‘Something’s going to have to give’: An untenable conflict between feds, legalized states
- 3Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana
- 4Cannabis philanthropy helps heal Drug War wounds
- 5What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?