A Senate appropriations committee approved an amendment to protect state medical marijuana programs from interference from the Department of Justice.
Colorado marijuana activist arrested in Oklahoma for felony possession with intent to distribute
Oregon officials struggle to ID which marijuana grows are legal
Chicago high school considers stiffer anti-vaping discipline, adding vapor detectors to bathrooms
More teens sneaking vaping devices into suburban Chicago high schools
Will the Coachella festival be covered in haze of now-legal pot smoke?
A trio of cannabis massages to try in Aspen
Jim Bridwell, legendary hippie rock climber, dies at 73
Netflix cancels marijuana sitcom “Disjointed”
One month after Sessions marijuana memo, where do U.S. attorneys stand on legal weed?
Can cannabis help with weight management?
What the cannabis genome map means for future of the marijuana industry
Marijuana concentrates 101: Shatter/BHO, rosin, kief and more
Peanut Butter Quick Bread: Simple is so, so good
How to make cannabutter and cannabis oil concoctions: the ultimate guide with tons of tasty weed recipes
Steel-cut Oatmeal with the Works: Wake and bake in a wholesome way
CBD-infused coffee startup launches canning operation in Longmont
Girl Scout Cookies (marijuana review)
Moby Dick (marijuana review)
Red Headed Stranger #14 (marijuana review)
The Cannabist People’s Choice Awards 2017 results: Consumables
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Colorado marijuana activist arrested in Oklahoma for felony possession with intent to distribute
- 2Launch of cannabis beverages in Canada could be "big business" for alcohol Goliath
- 3Hershey's renews trademark battles with marijuana businesses
- 4Marijuana amnesty boxes set up at airport in Las Vegas
- 5Seeking opioid crisis answers at summit, Pete Sessions waged war against marijuana