Neither of us felt particularly chatty, though, which made this an egregious choice of herb. I wish I could say we were too stoned to interact, or that we had achieved some Zen-like state of consciousness. Nope. Just nothing much to say. It was Maui Waui personified in a mood.
Federal appeals court hears hemp industry lawsuit challenging DEA’s position on CBD
Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner ends marijuana blockade for some DOJ jobs
Feds working on new marijuana banking guidance, Treasury Secretary Mnuchin tells Congress
Trial begins for advocates suing Sessions and the DEA over marijuana’s Schedule I status
Netflix cancels marijuana sitcom “Disjointed”
PHOTOS: Hindu holy men smoke marijuana at Nepal’s Shivaratri festival
Cannabis at the Olympics? Gold medalist and advocate Ross Rebagliati on CBD’s future in international sport
Chelsea Handler announces her own marijuana brand on Instagram
One month after Sessions marijuana memo, where do U.S. attorneys stand on legal weed?
Can cannabis help with weight management?
What the cannabis genome map means for future of the marijuana industry
Marijuana concentrates 101: Shatter/BHO, rosin, kief and more
Strawberries dipped and decadent with canna-chocolate (recipe)
Taking pot brownies to the next level (recipe with video)
Kitchen Kush: 3-layer red velvet cake, just because (recipe)
How to make cannabutter and cannabis oil concoctions: the ultimate guide with tons of tasty weed recipes
Girl Scout Cookies (marijuana review)
Moby Dick (marijuana review)
Red Headed Stranger #14 (marijuana review)
The Cannabist People’s Choice Awards 2017 results: Consumables
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Munchies, meet Thin Mints: Girl Scouts will now allow cookie sales outside Colorado pot shops
- 2Non-U.S. citizens advised to stay away from jobs in Colorado marijuana industry
- 3Recreational marijuana legalization delayed in Canada
- 4Will Massachusetts be the first state to allow social marijuana use?
- 5Op-ed: Jeff Sessions thinks aspirin helps severe pain. He's wrong
- 1Gorilla Glue lawsuit: Cannabis biz stuck in the middle of branding battle over strain name
- 2High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate
- 3CBD research is going to the dogs in quest to help pets
- 4‘Something’s going to have to give’: An untenable conflict between feds, legalized states
- 5Top 20 stoner movies that will keep you couch-locked