When I saw a couple of snotty rich young ambitious marijuana marketing types in The New York Times yesterday claiming they were “weeding out the stoners” and that they “want to show the world that normal, professional, successful people consume cannabis,” I got pissed, because I am a stoner. And I was especially pissed because I was traveling on business and couldn’t do what I usually do when I get pissed, which is smoke weed. Or vaporize it. Or eat a candy. Regardless, I was an angry pothead. More of writer Neal Pollack’s column for The Cannabist:
Report: California marijuana growers lagging in getting licenses
Will Massachusetts be the first state to allow social marijuana use?
Non-U.S. citizens advised to stay away from jobs in Colorado marijuana industry
Photos: Pennsylvania’s first medical marijuana dispensaries now open
A trio of cannabis massages to try in Aspen
Jim Bridwell, legendary hippie rock climber, dies at 73
Netflix cancels marijuana sitcom “Disjointed”
PHOTOS: Hindu holy men smoke marijuana at Nepal’s Shivaratri festival
One month after Sessions marijuana memo, where do U.S. attorneys stand on legal weed?
Can cannabis help with weight management?
What the cannabis genome map means for future of the marijuana industry
Marijuana concentrates 101: Shatter/BHO, rosin, kief and more
Strawberries dipped and decadent with canna-chocolate (recipe)
Taking pot brownies to the next level (recipe with video)
Kitchen Kush: 3-layer red velvet cake, just because (recipe)
How to make cannabutter and cannabis oil concoctions: the ultimate guide with tons of tasty weed recipes
Girl Scout Cookies (marijuana review)
Moby Dick (marijuana review)
Red Headed Stranger #14 (marijuana review)
The Cannabist People’s Choice Awards 2017 results: Consumables
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Will Massachusetts be the first state to allow social marijuana use?
- 2Colorado marijuana activist arrested in Oklahoma for felony possession with intent to distribute
- 3New Jersey lawmakers opposed to marijuana legalization propose decriminalizing small amounts instead
- 4Michigan releases symbol to label medical marijuana products
- 5Jim Bridwell, legendary hippie rock climber, dies at 73
- 1How to make cannabis oil for homemade weed edibles: Cooking tips and tricks
- 2Why are people going to the emergency room for weed?
- 3Ask The Cannabist: How do I calculate THC for making homemade edibles using BHO?
- 4Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry
- 5How to make cannabutter in 7 steps