Democrats from likely to dark horse candidates for their party’s 2020 presidential nomination denounced Sessions’ move to reduce state marijuana protections.
Federal appeals court hears hemp industry lawsuit challenging DEA’s position on CBD
Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner ends marijuana blockade for some DOJ jobs
Feds working on new marijuana banking guidance, Treasury Secretary Mnuchin tells Congress
Trial begins for advocates suing Sessions and the DEA over marijuana’s Schedule I status
A trio of cannabis massages to try in Aspen
Netflix cancels marijuana sitcom “Disjointed”
PHOTOS: Hindu holy men smoke marijuana at Nepal’s Shivaratri festival
Cannabis at the Olympics? Gold medalist and advocate Ross Rebagliati on CBD’s future in international sport
One month after Sessions marijuana memo, where do U.S. attorneys stand on legal weed?
Can cannabis help with weight management?
What the cannabis genome map means for future of the marijuana industry
Marijuana concentrates 101: Shatter/BHO, rosin, kief and more
Strawberries dipped and decadent with canna-chocolate (recipe)
Taking pot brownies to the next level (recipe with video)
Kitchen Kush: 3-layer red velvet cake, just because (recipe)
How to make cannabutter and cannabis oil concoctions: the ultimate guide with tons of tasty weed recipes
Girl Scout Cookies (marijuana review)
Moby Dick (marijuana review)
Red Headed Stranger #14 (marijuana review)
The Cannabist People’s Choice Awards 2017 results: Consumables
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Will Massachusetts be the first state to allow social marijuana use?
- 2Non-U.S. citizens advised to stay away from jobs in Colorado marijuana industry
- 3New Jersey lawmakers opposed to marijuana legalization propose decriminalizing small amounts instead
- 4Jim Bridwell, legendary hippie rock climber, dies at 73
- 5After marijuana legalization vote, Maine Gov. LePage wants to make it harder to get questions on ballots
- 1How to make cannabutter in 7 steps
- 2How to calculate THC dosage in recipes for marijuana edibles
- 3What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 4Will Canada be able to fully legalize and regulate marijuana by July?
- 5Where is weed legal? Map of U.S. marijuana laws by state