• $10 eighths of flower: Eight per day.
• $50 ounces of flower: 16 per day.
• $2 10-milligram edibles: Until they’re sold out, “and we’re well stocked on these,” Fox said.
• $15 150-milligram O.penVape vape pen cartridges: Until they’re sold out. “We will not be selling out of these cartridges,” Fox said, noting they normally cost $30. “We’re very well stocked.”
• $20 grams of wax concentrates from TC Labs and Venom: Five grams per day.
• $25 grams of shatter concentrates: Five grams per day.
The Grass Station is also honoring all of its competitors’ coupons now through the end of the year.
The shop did a similar promotion in 2013, when it was still a medical-only dispensary, and those lines of 50-60 people told Fox that the shopping holiday is also applicable to the marijuana business. Now that his shop is selling recreational cannabis, he’s expecting significantly longer lines this holiday.
“If we could we’d just stay open 24 hours all three days, but since we can’t …,” Fox joked. “Last year’s lines were as long as a few hours long … We’re ramping up on staff this year, and we’ll have more security, extra security and crowd control there.”
Advice to anyone heading out that weekend: Dress warm, prepare for a wait outdoors and bring a warm beverage. The Grass Station limits the number of people in its waiting room for security reasons, and the shop cannot distribute free coffee or donuts to waiting parties because of strict state laws, Fox said.
But once you’re inside, Fox promises to have something special — and cheap, he said.
“Overall inventory-wise, we’re stocked very heavily from now through Christmastime,” Fox said. “We think it’ll be a great opportunity for people to use recreational dispensaries to give gifts this year.”
Ricardo Baca: 303-954-1394, firstname.lastname@example.org or twitter.com/bruvs