So what’s happening on 4/20 in Colorado? A lot — so much that you might need this handy Colorado 4/20 guide. We’ve been keeping a running list of happenings, and we’ll keep this updated.
For the first time I can remember (insert memory joke here), I’ve felt like I’m too busy to get high lately. As a daily toker for years, this makes frighteningly little sense. I point to examples of high-functioning peers all the time when confronted by the “Pot makes ya dumb!” crowd, yet here I find myself apprehensive to indulge.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Marijuana edibles will look different in Colorado starting Oct. 1, among many new state rules
- 2Marijuana legalization 2016: A glance at 9 states with pot measures on the ballot
- 3'It's a disaster': Oregon marijuana businesses push back against Oct. 1 regulation changes
- 4Yes, cannabis grows like a weed — but there are limits to simplicity
- 5How this tiny Middle Eastern nation came to lead the world in medical marijuana research
- 1Driving high: Legal limits have no scientific basis
- 2How to make cannabutter in 7 steps
- 3Concentrates 101: What’s on the market, from kief and CO2 oil to BHO
- 4Study: States with medical marijuana have lower prescription drug use
- 5Finally: Researchers have figured out how much weed is in a typical joint