So what’s happening on 4/20 in Colorado? A lot — so much that you might need this handy Colorado 4/20 guide. We’ve been keeping a running list of happenings, and we’ll keep this updated.
The Oregon Liquor Control Commission is recruiting 11 marijuana compliance specialists in preparation for the Oct. 1 rollout of recreational marijuana.
After Rush Limbaugh fails to understand what it means to “wake and bake,” he cites a recent study on medical pot – and effectively admits he didn’t read it.
One of the rare unadulterated sativas on the market, Durban Poison provides a big energy boost, which makes it a go-to strain for daytime.
Marijuana isn’t evil, but teens aren’t ready for it: That’s the theme of the new “What’s Next” campaign by Colorado to educate youth and discourage pot use.
Pretty much any recipe will take away from the purity of that “tomato alone” experience — therefore, I created a recipe that allows the fresh flavors of all the ingredients to shine. The tomato is the star in this dish but there are lots of other important characters.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
Staff picks: Elsewhere on the Web
- Update: Denver pot products pass pesticide test; hold lifted
- Activists plan to pull Denver social pot use initiative from ballot
- Week in Weed: Miley’s back, natch, and 14 other sticky icky Instas
- MassRoots marijuana social network files for Nasdaq listing
- What’s the biggest weed dilemma happening in Colorado right now?
The Cannabist on Twitter
- How Boulder's Sphero brought Star Wars' BB-8 droid to life as a toy Sep. 3, 2015
- BP seeks restitution of some Gulf oil spill claims Sep. 3, 2015
- Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriage licenses to gay couples Sep. 3, 2015
- Aurora police arrest man in shooting that left 14-year-old dead, 17-year-old wounded Sep. 3, 2015
- 1 Marine killed, 11 hurt in helicopter hard landing Sep. 3, 2015
- Guatemala president resigns amid corruption probe Sep. 3, 2015
- Iran deal will survive in Congress despite GOP opposition Sep. 3, 2015
- Colorado man among three indicted in $54 million Ponzi scheme Sep. 3, 2015
- DA: Evergreen man in bear cub case will face 8 charges including 2 felonies Sep. 3, 2015
- Denver independent monitor asked to be on national body cam task force Sep. 3, 2015