So what’s happening on 4/20 in Colorado? A lot — so much that you might need this handy Colorado 4/20 guide. We’ve been keeping a running list of happenings, and we’ll keep this updated.
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1"We don't want you here": Amsterdam, Europe's weed capital, pushes back on overtourism
- 2Colorado town's 25-month cannabis sales streak comes to an end
- 3Teen marijuana use in Colorado down post-legalization
- 4Mainstream alert: You can buy a weed-leaf Christmas tree from Walmart
- 5After a hot summer, Colorado's cannabis sales cool down
- 1Dabbing essentials: the best dab rigs and gear
- 2Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana
- 3How to make cannabutter in 7 steps
- 4Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know
- 5How to make cannabis oil for homemade weed edibles: Cooking tips and tricks