So what’s happening on 4/20 in Colorado? A lot — so much that you might need this handy Colorado 4/20 guide. We’ve been keeping a running list of happenings, and we’ll keep this updated.
The idea for a smoky sweet potato soup came to me last night. Dining out at a Portland restaurant, I sampled a side that was an acorn squash puree with some chunks of bacon, and it was wonderful. It’s unseasonably cold here and soup is on my radar. Bacon and sweet potato? Yes, most definitely a happy marriage.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Jack Splitt, the teen who helped change Colorado medical pot law, has died
- 2In the market for a new vaporizer? Our critic says these vapes give you the best bang for your buck
- 3Uh-oh. Cowboys boss isn’t happy with Ezekiel Elliott’s Seattle pot-shop visit
- 4Here's why marijuana cost is going down in one Colorado county -- way, way down
- 5Struggling Canadian province anticipates 'thousands of jobs' created by marijuana
- 1Essential info on Puerto Rico’s fast-moving medical pot plans
- 2Concentrates 101: How to consume them — dabbing, vaping and more
- 3Help! My 13-year-old is smoking marijuana. What do I do?
- 4I am worried about my NFL family. I am ready to talk cannabis. I am Eugene Monroe.
- 5Ask The Cannabist: How do I dose my homemade edibles with BHO?