So what’s happening on 4/20 in Colorado? A lot — so much that you might need this handy Colorado 4/20 guide. We’ve been keeping a running list of happenings, and we’ll keep this updated.
For the first time I can remember (insert memory joke here), I’ve felt like I’m too busy to get high lately. As a daily toker for years, this makes frighteningly little sense. I point to examples of high-functioning peers all the time when confronted by the “Pot makes ya dumb!” crowd, yet here I find myself apprehensive to indulge.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 122 heavily armed men post mannequin challenge online. What happens next should be obvious
- 2A fourth company was just authorized to distribute Florida medical marijuana, but not without some hiccups
- 310 Budtender Commandments: Licking the prerolls and other sins
- 4This state could account for 14 percent of the U.S. medical marijuana market by 2020
- 5What Trump's DHS pick could mean for legal weed
- 1Ohio will prescribe pot for PTSD: State’s full list of MMJ-qualifying conditions
- 2I am worried about my NFL family. I am ready to talk cannabis. I am Eugene Monroe.
- 3This Ivy League doctor sees cannabis’ medical promise, wants it rescheduled
- 4Concentrates 101: How to consume them — dabbing, vaping and more
- 5High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate