So what’s happening on 4/20 in Colorado? A lot — so much that you might need this handy Colorado 4/20 guide. We’ve been keeping a running list of happenings, and we’ll keep this updated.
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for cannabis-infused chocolate pudding. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Anyone who has heard five minutes of hack comedy about being high has heard the old adage about not shopping whilst stoned. Speaking as someone who loathes every part of the consumer experience, from an abundance of mediocre products competing for attention to the malaise of strangers going through the…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1110 pounds of weed bought with IRS undercover funds, a traffic stop, then death
- 2Study: States with legalized marijuana see increase in car crash claims
- 3Cop who killed Philando Castile repeatedly blamed smell of marijuana for his fear of driver, newly-released transcript shows
- 4Sessions: Softened approach to drug enforcement led to surge in drug abuse and violent crime
- 5What Florida medical marijuana will look like under proposed rules
- 1How to calculate THC dosage in recipes for marijuana edibles
- 2Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana
- 3What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 4Concentrates 101: What’s on the market, from kief and CO2 oil to BHO
- 5‘Something’s going to have to give’: An untenable conflict between feds, legalized states