So what’s happening on 4/20 in Colorado? A lot — so much that you might need this handy Colorado 4/20 guide. We’ve been keeping a running list of happenings, and we’ll keep this updated.
Marijuana reform advocates have begun collecting signatures to place a Denver social use initiative on the November ballot. If approved by voters, the measure would create an ordinance allowing consumption of marijuana — but not sales — at private social clubs and during private events if organizers obtain a permit.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1California pot: One important step closer to making ballot
- 2How to make it in the cannabis industry? Here's what two pot pros have to say
- 3Colorado lawmakers reject organic labeling for marijuana
- 4Germany opens door for medical marijuana in pharmacies
- 5Feds dropping forfeiture case against biggest dispensary in California
- 1Get educated about edibles: Eight tips for getting right dose
- 2Concentrates 101: What’s on the market, from kief and CO2 oil to BHO
- 3How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles
- 4How to make cannabutter in 7 steps
- 5Concentrates 101: Why try them? Potency, flavor & other factors