So what’s happening on 4/20 in Colorado? A lot — so much that you might need this handy Colorado 4/20 guide. We’ve been keeping a running list of happenings, and we’ll keep this updated.
For the first time I can remember (insert memory joke here), I’ve felt like I’m too busy to get high lately. As a daily toker for years, this makes frighteningly little sense. I point to examples of high-functioning peers all the time when confronted by the “Pot makes ya dumb!” crowd, yet here I find myself apprehensive to indulge.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Weed delivered to your front door could be reality under new Colorado bill
- 2Texas Marijuana Lobby Day has ballooned in size -- and potentially influence
- 3Georgia lawmakers work on conflicting changes to medical marijuana program
- 4Houston area decriminalizes possession of small amounts of weed
- 5Cannabis Caucus ready to roll in Congress
- 1Stop what you’re doing: This map shows how many people are getting high near you
- 2I am worried about my NFL family. I am ready to talk cannabis. I am Eugene Monroe.
- 3Dab essentials: the best dabbing rigs and gear
- 4Ohio will prescribe pot for PTSD: State’s full list of MMJ-qualifying conditions
- 5Study: States with medical marijuana have lower prescription drug use