At the Telluride Mountainfilm festival, we talked about weed law, policy and more while getting high, surrounded by government and festival officials.
The Colorado cannabis industry says the IRS is conducting an unauthorized criminal investigation using the state’s seed-to-sale database. FULL REPORT
Maryland’s medical marijuana program faces a potential new delay after a judge Thursday ordered a temporary halt to the program pending a hearing as part of a lawsuit that alleges regulators failed to consider racial diversity in licensing businesses. Baltimore Circuit Court Judge Barry Williams granted a temporary restraining order…
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for cannabis-infused chocolate pudding. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1"He lied to me": Trump's budget lets down families hit by drug addiction crisis
- 2Largest, most rigorous study to date confirms CBD oil helps some kids with epilepsy
- 3IRS trawling state-run pot database to block Colorado marijuana companies from claiming tax deductions
- 4South Dakota jury acquits Colorado marijuana consultant of all charges in weed resort case
- 5These 6 groups help vets get access to medical marijuana
- 1Cannabis philanthropy helps heal Drug War wounds
- 2Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry
- 3Where is weed legal? Map of U.S. marijuana laws by state
- 4What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 5Dabbing essentials: the best dab rigs and gear