Chef Laurie just loves a good stuffed baked potato. It’s a simple, cheap meal that makes a great lunch or dinner. Add some pot, and it’s even better.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1DEA finalizing Schedule II status for synthetic THC drug Syndros
- 2Countdown to California recreational cannabis: Where, when, how it will work
- 3Marijuana syndicate grew pot in gated home in Colorado and sold it around the U.S.
- 4MassRoots founder initiates proxy battle to overthrow marijuana firm's board, leadership
- 5MassRoots sues founder, former CEO, alleging "serious misconduct"
- 1Marijuana concentrates 101: Shatter/BHO, rosin, kief and more
- 2Global ganja: Cannabis policies rapidly evolving
- 3Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 4Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players
- 5‘Something’s going to have to give’: An untenable conflict between feds, legalized states