Chef Laurie just loves a good stuffed baked potato. It’s a simple, cheap meal that makes a great lunch or dinner. Add some pot, and it’s even better.
Colorado Rep. Jared Polis talks with The Cannabist about marijuana policy, states’ rights and why AG Jeff Sessions needs to ‘get with the times.’ SEE THE FULL INTERVIEW
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Here's how Jeff Sessions has disrupted marijuana industry with words alone
- 2"The DEA has lost its moral authority": Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 3Denver cannabis church's debut doesn't go exactly as planned
- 4Study: National medical marijuana laws would save lives -- and a billion taxpayer dollars
- 5Colorado PTSD marijuana bill advances to House vote, gains amendments focused on children
- 1Where is weed legal? Map of U.S. marijuana laws by state
- 2Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 3How to make cannabutter in 7 steps
- 4Concentrates 101: What’s on the market, from kief and CO2 oil to BHO
- 5What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?