Chef Laurie just loves a good stuffed baked potato. It’s a simple, cheap meal that makes a great lunch or dinner. Add some pot, and it’s even better.
Colorado Rep. Jared Polis talks with The Cannabist about marijuana policy, states’ rights and why AG Jeff Sessions needs to ‘get with the times.’ SEE THE FULL INTERVIEW
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Here's how Jeff Sessions has disrupted marijuana industry with words alone
- 2"The DEA has lost its moral authority": Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 3Denver cannabis church's debut doesn't go exactly as planned
- 4Study: National medical marijuana laws would save lives -- and a billion taxpayer dollars
- 5Colorado PTSD marijuana bill advances to House vote, gains amendments focused on children
- 1‘Something’s going to have to give’: An untenable conflict between feds, legalized states
- 2Why are people going to the emergency room for weed?
- 3Ask The Cannabist: How do I dose my homemade edibles with BHO?
- 4How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles
- 5Concentrates 101: How to consume them — dabbing, vaping and more