Marijuana recipes: Peanut butter is the base for infusing these fireside s’mores, but there’s a way to make them without the nutty element if you prefer.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Here's how Jeff Sessions has disrupted marijuana industry with words alone
- 2"The DEA has lost its moral authority": Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 3Denver cannabis church's debut doesn't go exactly as planned
- 4Colorado PTSD marijuana bill advances to House vote, gains amendments focused on children
- 5Cannabist Show 4/20 Special: Charitable cannabis companies and the quest for clean cultivation
- 1Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know
- 2Concentrates 101: What’s on the market, from kief and CO2 oil to BHO
- 3How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles
- 4Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry
- 5‘Something’s going to have to give’: An untenable conflict between feds, legalized states