New indictment alleges businessman Scott Pack obtained 14 marijuana licenses and played a ‘pivotal’ role in massive trafficking ring broken up in March.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1New details emerge in 11-month-old Colorado boy's death linked to marijuana
- 2With Denver's ban on 4/20 rally organizer upheld, lawyer vows to fight any similar marijuana event
- 3Countdown to California recreational cannabis: Where, when, how it will work
- 4MassRoots sues founder, former CEO, alleging "serious misconduct"
- 5Cannabis firms Canopy Growth, Organa and Green House team up on a joint venture in Canada
- 1Where is weed legal? Map of U.S. marijuana laws by state
- 2How to calculate THC dosage in recipes for marijuana edibles
- 3Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 4The devastating American opioid crisis… of 1908
- 5Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players