New indictment alleges businessman Scott Pack obtained 14 marijuana licenses and played a ‘pivotal’ role in massive trafficking ring broken up in March.
Anyone who has heard five minutes of hack comedy about being high has heard the old adage about not shopping whilst stoned. Speaking as someone who loathes every part of the consumer experience, from an abundance of mediocre products competing for attention to the malaise of strangers going through the…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1110 pounds of weed bought with IRS undercover funds, a traffic stop, then death
- 2Cop who killed Philando Castile repeatedly blamed smell of marijuana for his fear of driver, newly-released transcript shows
- 3Sessions: Softened approach to drug enforcement led to surge in drug abuse and violent crime
- 4Ganjapreneurs look to Bitcoin as big banks reject their money
- 5What Florida medical marijuana will look like under proposed rules