It’s a great idea and a decent design, but the PUFFiT vaporizer is hit or miss, finicky and frustrating, with a discouraging learning curve.
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1"We don't want you here": Amsterdam, Europe's weed capital, pushes back on overtourism
- 2Colorado releases a trove of marijuana sales data
- 3Mainstream alert: You can buy a weed-leaf Christmas tree from Walmart
- 4Colorado town's 25-month cannabis sales streak comes to an end
- 5Teen marijuana use in Colorado down post-legalization
- 1Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry
- 2Why are people going to the emergency room for weed?
- 3Marijuana concentrates 101: Shatter/BHO, rosin, kief and more
- 4The devastating American opioid crisis… of 1908
- 5Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players