Catching up with Jim McAlpine and his collection of entrepreneurial ventures: the 420 Games, Power Plant Fitness and the New West Summit.
This Grape Skunk came across pretty powerful, as did its pain relief. The term “one hitter quitter” comes to mind. You hit it once and that’s all you need. However, with “grape” in the name, With a name like Grape Skunk, one might expect the Kool-Aid Man to burst into the room for a slap in the face. Instead, the Kool-Aid Man just politely knocked on the door.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1DEA finalizing Schedule II status for synthetic THC drug Syndros
- 2Marijuana syndicate grew pot in gated home in Colorado and sold it around the U.S.
- 3A "misguided crusade": Canada's bill to legalize cannabis faces opposition
- 4How will the new rules released for the Colorado marijuana industry affect consumers?
- 5Colorado man busted with 77 pounds of marijuana in Iowa traffic stop
- 1How to calculate THC dosage in recipes for marijuana edibles
- 2Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know
- 3Best vape pens: Reviews of 12 portable vaporizers that stand out
- 4Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players
- 5Cannabis philanthropy helps heal Drug War wounds