Recreational and medical marijuana sales in Colorado took sharp dives in October 2015, according to new data from the state’s Department of Revenue.
CARSON CITY, Nev. — Nevada still plans to launch recreational marijuana sales in July despite warnings this week of a federal crackdown by the administration of President Donald Trump, state officials said Friday. Marijuana possession and sales are illegal under federal law, but Nevada voters decided in November to allow…
For the first time I can remember (insert memory joke here), I’ve felt like I’m too busy to get high lately. As a daily toker for years, this makes frighteningly little sense. I point to examples of high-functioning peers all the time when confronted by the “Pot makes ya dumb!” crowd, yet here I find myself apprehensive to indulge.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Trump administration puts recreational marijuana in crosshairs
- 2Poll: Majority of Americans support legalization, want feds to step off
- 3Marijuana industry, angered by White House reversal, speaks out
- 4Washington vows to fight feds on any legal marijuana crackdown
- 5Sean Spicer correlated marijuana use to opioid addiction. Medical research is not on his side
- 1Why are people going to the emergency room for weed?
- 2Whispers of sexual abuse and trafficking in the Emerald Triangle’s secretive pot gardens
- 3I am worried about my NFL family. I am ready to talk cannabis. I am Eugene Monroe.
- 4Concentrates 101: Why try them? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 5Accidental entrepreneurs find skills in high demand as marijuana matures