Recreational and medical marijuana sales in Colorado took sharp dives in October 2015, according to new data from the state’s Department of Revenue.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
A fascinating study in Health Affairs last year by a father-daughter pair of public policy researchers found that Medicare prescriptions for things like painkillers, antidepressants and anti-anxiety medications dropped sharply in states that introduced a medical marijuana program. The implication? Offered the choice between taking medication prescribed by a doctor…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Colorado House votes to bar cops from helping with federal marijuana crackdown
- 2Update: After meeting with Sessions, Colorado gov thinks AG unlikely to crack down on marijuana
- 3New federal bill would allow banking for marijuana businesses
- 4New studies shine light on cannabis consumers' spending habits
- 5Nevada looks to be first state in nation to legalize cannabis social clubs, including on Vegas Strip
- 1Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana
- 2Our top 10 infused recipes, from pot brownies to dank drinks
- 3How to make canna-oil: Tips and tricks from Kitchen Kush
- 4Where is weed legal? Map of U.S. marijuana laws by state
- 5Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players