The last-ditch attempt came on the same day the International Church of Cannabis was set to open its doors in Denver.
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for cannabis-infused warm spinach salad with bacon. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for a cannabis-infused tuna poke bowl. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for cannabis-infused chocolate pudding. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1American Legion calls on Trump to take cannabis off Schedule I to help vets
- 2Aussie woman imprisoned in Bali for 9 years for weed smuggling returning home
- 3Denver 4/20 rally organizers receive 3-year ban
- 4Michigan OKs recreational marijuana ballot petition, opposition group emerges
- 5What Nevada medical marijuana businesses have to do to be legal to start recreational sales
- 1Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry
- 2Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know
- 3Our top 10 infused recipes, from pot brownies to dank drinks
- 4‘Something’s going to have to give’: An untenable conflict between feds, legalized states
- 5High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate