An “and” instead of an “or” in a new Colorado marijuana bill flings a monkey wrench in how the state enforces cannabis pesticide regulations.
Featured guest: Amanda Ostrowitz, co-founder of CannaRegs. LOTS TO TALK ABOUT • Will visitors to Sin City be able to light up in July or what might delay Nevada’s recreational marijuana rollout? • With legalization of recreational weed, California’s massive marijuana market is facing regulation upheavals. What surprises are found…
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for a cannabis-infused tuna poke bowl. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Nevada regulators have cunning plan to keep July 1 recreational marijuana sales on track
- 2Studies offer conflicting conclusions on marijuana legalization's role in car crashes, fatalities
- 3Watch: Toby Keith gets high with Willie Nelson in new "Wacky Tobaccy" video
- 4Chris Christie calls legal marijuana hearing a "dog-and-pony show"
- 5How advocates are inspiring members of Congress to champion national CBD oil legalization
- 1Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry
- 2Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players
- 3Where is weed legal? Map of U.S. marijuana laws by state
- 4Dabbing essentials: the best dab rigs and gear
- 5How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles