Annual Colorado marijuana sales for 2015 are nearing the $900 million mark through November, according to state statistics. Nearly $700 million of medical and recreational marijuana was sold in Colorado in 2014.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1New details emerge in 11-month-old Colorado boy's death linked to marijuana
- 2Couple sues after cops arrest them for hibiscus plants mistaken for cannabis
- 3Here are the new rules for legal marijuana in California, effective Jan. 1
- 4With Denver's ban on 4/20 rally organizer upheld, lawyer vows to fight any similar marijuana event
- 5Wyoming, bucking national trend, moves to tighten marijuana laws
- 1Best vape pens: Reviews of 12 portable vaporizers that stand out
- 2Cannabis philanthropy helps heal Drug War wounds
- 3Marijuana concentrates 101: Shatter/BHO, rosin, kief and more
- 4Ask The Cannabist: How do I calculate THC for making homemade edibles using BHO?
- 5“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview