Catching up with Jim McAlpine and his collection of entrepreneurial ventures: the 420 Games, Power Plant Fitness and the New West Summit.
The Colorado cannabis industry says the IRS is conducting an unauthorized criminal investigation using the state’s seed-to-sale database. FULL REPORT
Maryland’s medical marijuana program faces a potential new delay after a judge Thursday ordered a temporary halt to the program pending a hearing as part of a lawsuit that alleges regulators failed to consider racial diversity in licensing businesses. Baltimore Circuit Court Judge Barry Williams granted a temporary restraining order…
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for cannabis-infused chocolate pudding. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Here's what just changed in Washington state marijuana laws
- 2Report: Medical marijuana could poach more than $4B from pharma sales annually
- 3"He lied to me": Trump's budget lets down families hit by drug addiction crisis
- 4Largest, most rigorous study to date confirms CBD oil helps some kids with epilepsy
- 5IRS trawling state-run pot database to block Colorado marijuana companies from claiming tax deductions
- 1Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 2Cannabis philanthropy helps heal Drug War wounds
- 3‘Something’s going to have to give’: An untenable conflict between feds, legalized states
- 4“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 5What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?