Cannabis is joining the ranks of the financial, advertising, and alcohol industries with the formation of its first self-regulatory organization.
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Researchers examine effects of dabbing on driving ability
- 2How potent is today's cannabis? Here's what the latest research has revealed
- 3"We don't want you here": Amsterdam, Europe's weed capital, pushes back on overtourism
- 4Colorado town's 25-month cannabis sales streak comes to an end
- 5Cannabis investors form 'blank check' company, file for $50M IPO
- 1Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana
- 2The devastating American opioid crisis… of 1908
- 3Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry
- 4High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate
- 5Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know