Cannabis is joining the ranks of the financial, advertising, and alcohol industries with the formation of its first self-regulatory organization.
Featured guest: Amanda Ostrowitz, co-founder of CannaRegs. LOTS TO TALK ABOUT • Will visitors to Sin City be able to light up in July or what might delay Nevada’s recreational marijuana rollout? • With legalization of recreational weed, California’s massive marijuana market is facing regulation upheavals. What surprises are found…
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for a cannabis-infused tuna poke bowl. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Anyone who has heard five minutes of hack comedy about being high has heard the old adage about not shopping whilst stoned. Speaking as someone who loathes every part of the consumer experience, from an abundance of mediocre products competing for attention to the malaise of strangers going through the…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Nevada regulators have cunning plan to keep July 1 recreational marijuana sales on track
- 2A plea from Texas to Willie Nelson: Your influence is needed in fight to legalize weed
- 3Studies offer conflicting conclusions on marijuana legalization's role in car crashes, fatalities
- 4Watch: Toby Keith gets high with Willie Nelson in new "Wacky Tobaccy" video
- 5Chris Christie calls legal marijuana hearing a "dog-and-pony show"
- 1High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate
- 2Global ganja: Cannabis policies rapidly evolving
- 3Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry
- 4How to calculate THC dosage in recipes for marijuana edibles
- 5‘Something’s going to have to give’: An untenable conflict between feds, legalized states