A Colorado State University researcher is launching a crowdfunding campaign to study the effects of long-term marijuana use among multiple sclerosis patients in northern Colorado.
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Researchers examine effects of dabbing on driving ability
- 2How potent is today's cannabis? Here's what the latest research has revealed
- 3Cannabis investors form 'blank check' company, file for $50M IPO
- 4Honolulu medical marijuana patients can keep their guns, but not buy new ones
- 5Alaska high school students' parents turn them in for selling pot gummy bears
- 1Where is weed legal? Map of U.S. marijuana laws by state
- 2Top 20 stoner movies that will keep you couch-locked
- 3Our top 10 infused recipes, from pot brownies to dank drinks
- 4Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry
- 5Will Canada be able to fully legalize and regulate marijuana by July?