A Colorado State University researcher is launching a crowdfunding campaign to study the effects of long-term marijuana use among multiple sclerosis patients in northern Colorado.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Here's how Jeff Sessions has disrupted marijuana industry with words alone
- 2"The DEA has lost its moral authority": Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 3Denver cannabis church's debut doesn't go exactly as planned
- 4Colorado PTSD marijuana bill advances to House vote, gains amendments focused on children
- 5Cannabist Show 4/20 Special: Charitable cannabis companies and the quest for clean cultivation
- 1Dab essentials: the best dabbing rigs and gear
- 2“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 3Vape pen reviews: 12 portable vaporizers that stand out
- 4Concentrates 101: How to consume them — dabbing, vaping and more
- 5Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana