New indictment alleges businessman Scott Pack obtained 14 marijuana licenses and played a ‘pivotal’ role in massive trafficking ring broken up in March.
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1"We don't want you here": Amsterdam, Europe's weed capital, pushes back on overtourism
- 2Colorado town's 25-month cannabis sales streak comes to an end
- 3Teen marijuana use in Colorado down post-legalization
- 4Mainstream alert: You can buy a weed-leaf Christmas tree from Walmart
- 5Colorado releases a trove of marijuana sales data
- 1High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate
- 2How to calculate THC dosage in recipes for marijuana edibles
- 3What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 4Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players
- 5Gorilla Glue lawsuit: Cannabis biz stuck in the middle of branding battle over strain name