Neither of us felt particularly chatty, though, which made this an egregious choice of herb. I wish I could say we were too stoned to interact, or that we had achieved some Zen-like state of consciousness. Nope. Just nothing much to say. It was Maui Waui personified in a mood.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1DEA finalizing Schedule II status for synthetic THC drug Syndros
- 2Countdown to California recreational cannabis: Where, when, how it will work
- 3Marijuana syndicate grew pot in gated home in Colorado and sold it around the U.S.
- 4MassRoots founder initiates proxy battle to overthrow marijuana firm's board, leadership
- 5MassRoots sues founder, former CEO, alleging "serious misconduct"
- 1Will Canada be able to fully legalize and regulate marijuana by July?
- 2Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry
- 3Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana
- 4Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 5How to make cannabutter in 7 steps