When I saw a couple of snotty rich young ambitious marijuana marketing types in The New York Times yesterday claiming they were “weeding out the stoners” and that they “want to show the world that normal, professional, successful people consume cannabis,” I got pissed, because I am a stoner. And I was especially pissed because I was traveling on business and couldn’t do what I usually do when I get pissed, which is smoke weed. Or vaporize it. Or eat a candy. Regardless, I was an angry pothead. More of writer Neal Pollack’s column for The Cannabist:
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1"We don't want you here": Amsterdam, Europe's weed capital, pushes back on overtourism
- 2Colorado releases a trove of marijuana sales data
- 3Mainstream alert: You can buy a weed-leaf Christmas tree from Walmart
- 4Colorado town's 25-month cannabis sales streak comes to an end
- 5Teen marijuana use in Colorado down post-legalization
- 1Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 2The devastating American opioid crisis… of 1908
- 3Ask The Cannabist: How do I calculate THC for making homemade edibles using BHO?
- 4Marijuana concentrates 101: Shatter/BHO, rosin, kief and more
- 5Our top 10 infused recipes, from pot brownies to dank drinks