This marijuana-infused Mama Leone’s Soup is an all-time favorite of chef Laurie Wolf’s, and it’s a snap to make. The easy-to-follow Video Recipe is here.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1DEA finalizing Schedule II status for synthetic THC drug Syndros
- 2Countdown to California recreational cannabis: Where, when, how it will work
- 3Marijuana syndicate grew pot in gated home in Colorado and sold it around the U.S.
- 4MassRoots founder initiates proxy battle to overthrow marijuana firm's board, leadership
- 5MassRoots sues founder, former CEO, alleging "serious misconduct"
- 1High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate
- 2Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana
- 3Best vape pens: Reviews of 12 portable vaporizers that stand out
- 4Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know
- 5How to make cannabis oil for homemade weed edibles: Cooking tips and tricks