Our pals in Oregon are acclimating to their new-found freedom quite naturally. At Elevated Coffee, those 21 and older can buy a weed-infused coffee for $10.
SALEM, Ore. — The marijuana business in Oregon is becoming a bonanza for the state. The Oregon Department of Revenue announced Tuesday it received $5.3 million in marijuana tax payments in January. The grand total of $65.4 million received in the year since Oregon started taxing pot sales is blowing…
For the first time I can remember (insert memory joke here), I’ve felt like I’m too busy to get high lately. As a daily toker for years, this makes frighteningly little sense. I point to examples of high-functioning peers all the time when confronted by the “Pot makes ya dumb!” crowd, yet here I find myself apprehensive to indulge.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Trump administration puts recreational marijuana in crosshairs
- 2Poll: Majority of Americans support legalization, want feds to step off
- 3Report: America's marijuana industry headed for $24 billion by 2025
- 4Colorado man who mailed marijuana edibles out of state sentenced to year in fed prison
- 5Washington vows to fight feds on any legal marijuana crackdown
- 1How to make canna-oil: Tips and tricks from Kitchen Kush
- 2‘What heaven looks like’: Take a tour of a Colorado pot shop and its grow
- 3Concentrates 101: Why try them? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 4Whispers of sexual abuse and trafficking in the Emerald Triangle’s secretive pot gardens
- 5I am worried about my NFL family. I am ready to talk cannabis. I am Eugene Monroe.