Weed Firm is the hottest iPhone game in America. So why are we so moved to grow and sell marijuana in this fictional universe? It’s a legitimately addictive game, and it’s compelling to watch your cash pile grow larger as your clientele becomes more and more demanding.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1DEA finalizing Schedule II status for synthetic THC drug Syndros
- 2Countdown to California recreational cannabis: Where, when, how it will work
- 3Marijuana syndicate grew pot in gated home in Colorado and sold it around the U.S.
- 4MassRoots founder initiates proxy battle to overthrow marijuana firm's board, leadership
- 5MassRoots sues founder, former CEO, alleging "serious misconduct"
- 1‘Something’s going to have to give’: An untenable conflict between feds, legalized states
- 2Global ganja: Cannabis policies rapidly evolving
- 3“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 4How to make cannabis oil for homemade weed edibles: Cooking tips and tricks
- 5Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors