This marijuana-infused Mama Leone’s Soup is an all-time favorite of chef Laurie Wolf’s, and it’s a snap to make. The easy-to-follow Video Recipe is here.
Colorado Rep. Jared Polis talks with The Cannabist about marijuana policy, states’ rights and why AG Jeff Sessions needs to ‘get with the times.’ SEE THE FULL INTERVIEW
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Here's how Jeff Sessions has disrupted marijuana industry with words alone
- 2"The DEA has lost its moral authority": Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 3Denver cannabis church's debut doesn't go exactly as planned
- 4Study: National medical marijuana laws would save lives -- and a billion taxpayer dollars
- 5Colorado PTSD marijuana bill advances to House vote, gains amendments focused on children
- 1How to make canna-oil: Tips and tricks from Kitchen Kush
- 2What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 3How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles
- 4How to calculate THC dosage in recipes for marijuana edibles
- 5High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate