Guests: Women Grow CEO Leah Heise and Top Shelf Budtending owner Andrew Mieure. Talking ganjapreneurial spirit, industry diversity and private party planning.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1New details emerge in 11-month-old Colorado boy's death linked to marijuana
- 2Here are the new rules for legal marijuana in California, effective Jan. 1
- 3With Denver's ban on 4/20 rally organizer upheld, lawyer vows to fight any similar marijuana event
- 4Wyoming, bucking national trend, moves to tighten marijuana laws
- 5Countdown to California recreational cannabis: Where, when, how it will work
- 1Why are people going to the emergency room for weed?
- 2Ask The Cannabist: How do I calculate THC for making homemade edibles using BHO?
- 3Will Canada be able to fully legalize and regulate marijuana by July?
- 4How to calculate THC dosage in recipes for marijuana edibles
- 5High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate