Yikes, this Jimmy Kimmel video is funny. Kimmel sent one of his men to an L.A.-area medical marijuana shop to quiz customers on their way in. Each person was asked two questions — one on current events, another on cannabis culture. The results are hilarious. See the video.
Arguing that two neighboring states are dangerously attempting “to selectively manipulate Colorado’s marijuana laws,” state Attorney General Cynthia Coffman on Friday defended Colorado’s marijuana legalization to the U.S. Supreme Court in a landmark lawsuit filed by Nebraska and Oklahoma.
The Cannabist Show covers marijuana in Colorado and beyond. Guests this week: Andrew Freedman, the director of marijuana coordination for the state of Colorado, and Ean Seeb, co-owner of the Denver Relief marijuana store and consulting business. Get the week’s top headlines and take the Pot Quiz.
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Hundreds of families have moved to Colorado in hopes of healing their sick children — kids conventional medicine has failed. They’re turning to a liquid form of marijuana that has helped some, but not all. Learn more about cannabidiol (CBD) in this three-part Denver Post multimedia report.
As we leave winter behind, things are starting to green up. So cooking/smoking of the green is how we’ll roll with this batch of tasty sugar cookies topped with infused frosting.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
Staff picks on the Web
- A few of our favorite strains: 25 ranked reviews from our critics
- 12 portable vaporizers that caught our attention (reviews)
- Kitchen Kush: The best cannabutter in America? Yep, in just 7 easy steps
- Colorado AG: 'I don't see anything but chaos' if states' pot lawsuit prevails
- Calculating THC dosage for weed-infused recipes
- New in Indiana: A cannabis church gets its chance
- Update: Colorado tries again to add maternal warnings at marijuana shops
- Cannabist video: State inspectors pop in on Colorado pot shops
- Colorado AG: ‘I don’t see anything but chaos’ if states’ pot lawsuit prevails
- Video: Pot-eating deer has made it to the big time, a.k.a. ‘The Daily Show’
The Cannabist on Twitter
- Loveland 2-year-old boy's injuries investigated as possible child abuse Apr. 1, 2015
- Aurora police seek police impersonator suspected of robbery Apr. 1, 2015
- John Axford leaves Rockies' spring training after son, 2, is bitten by a rattlesnake Apr. 1, 2015
- Denver bans city travel to Indiana over "religious freedom" law Apr. 1, 2015
- Hickenlooper economic initiatives draw scrutiny in state budget bill Apr. 1, 2015
- Cleopatra the tortoise one step closer to her 3-D printed shell Apr. 1, 2015
- Boulder DA: 'No indication' Dynel Lane's husband will face criminal charges Apr. 1, 2015
- Flat quarter for Colorado stocks hides big moves Apr. 1, 2015
- No nuke agreement yet: Iran talks push past deadline Apr. 1, 2015
- Denver garage standoff with police ends with tear-gas-forced exit of 3 Apr. 1, 2015