At the Telluride Mountainfilm festival, we talked about weed law, policy and more while getting high, surrounded by government and festival officials.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1New details emerge in 11-month-old Colorado boy's death linked to marijuana
- 2Couple sues after cops arrest them for hibiscus plants mistaken for cannabis
- 3Here are the new rules for legal marijuana in California, effective Jan. 1
- 4With Denver's ban on 4/20 rally organizer upheld, lawyer vows to fight any similar marijuana event
- 5Wyoming, bucking national trend, moves to tighten marijuana laws
- 1Marijuana concentrates 101: Shatter/BHO, rosin, kief and more
- 2Our top 10 infused recipes, from pot brownies to dank drinks
- 3Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry
- 4High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate
- 5The devastating American opioid crisis… of 1908