As firms in the Colorado marijuana industry anticipate branching into other states, the future may also include major market corrections and consolidation.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Homeland Security Sec. Kelly now says his agency, ICE, TSA will "take action" against marijuana
- 2Here's how Jeff Sessions has disrupted marijuana industry with words alone
- 3"The DEA has lost its moral authority": Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 4Denver cannabis church's debut doesn't go exactly as planned
- 5What will Colorado do when the price of cannabis drops like a bowling ball?
- 1Ask The Cannabist: How do I dose my homemade edibles with BHO?
- 2Where is weed legal? Map of U.S. marijuana laws by state
- 3High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate
- 4Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 5How to make canna-oil: Tips and tricks from Kitchen Kush