It’s a great idea and a decent design, but the PUFFiT vaporizer is hit or miss, finicky and frustrating, with a discouraging learning curve.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Here's how Jeff Sessions has disrupted marijuana industry with words alone
- 2"The DEA has lost its moral authority": Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 3Denver cannabis church's debut doesn't go exactly as planned
- 4Colorado PTSD marijuana bill advances to House vote, gains amendments focused on children
- 5Cannabist Show 4/20 Special: Charitable cannabis companies and the quest for clean cultivation
- 1Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana
- 2Where is weed legal? Map of U.S. marijuana laws by state
- 3Concentrates 101: What’s on the market, from kief and CO2 oil to BHO
- 4Dab essentials: the best dabbing rigs and gear
- 5“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview